RBW Consulting is excited to be partnering with a world-leading, award-winning, full-service Medical Communications agency with expertise across promotional medical education, medical affairs, publications, and regulatory support for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
They are now looking for an Associate Medical Director who can work with clients' marketing and medical teams, providing scientific expertise. The AMD is a key leadership role with responsibility for managing either the publication plan or account team, client liaison, project delivery, and mentoring junior medical team members.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone to develop as a Medical Communications leader.
This is a full-time position, open to fully remote or hybrid working in the US.
- Main point of contact for scientific understanding for account
- Lead, coach and motivate account/project teams
- Build strong client relationships
- Support organic growth, new business and new ideas
If you have prior experience as a Senior Medical Writer or PMW and want to take the next step as a future leader within Medical Communications, this is for you!
- Healthcare Communications Project Manager
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££40,000
An independent creative healthcare communicatio...
- Medical Writer with Grants experience
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: £34000 to £65000
Role: Medical Writer (Any level) - with Grant...
- Account Director Med Comms, Remote
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££58,000 - £62,000
A brilliant independent agency is looking for a...