A fully remote opportunity for a skilled and experienced Chief Medical Writer to join a global organisation, leading and growing a dedicated team of Medical Writers and ensuring the writing and client services team collaborate effectively. You will work closely with the client services team to ensure that internal processes are cohesive and consistent across the global business.
Serving as a critical point of contact and subject matter expert to both clients and internal teams, you will be a clear and confident communicator with outstanding knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry. Working closely with your team, you will train and lead by example as you will still be actively writing. As a skilled Manager, you will create and deliver internal reports monthly to the SVP of Client Services to highlight success and provide ongoing suggestions for further optimisations.
· PhD or Masters in biological or medical-related subjected – PhD highly advantageous
· Experienced medical writer in a medical communications agency or very similar environment
· Excellent knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
· Great communication skills and experience with leading a team
· Up to date knowledge of compliance guidelines and documentations
· Experienced with MS Office including PowerPoint, Word & Excel
If you want to hear more about this role, please apply or contact Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting.
- Business Development Manager
Job location: Reading, Reading, England Job salary: £Salary Range : £70 – 85,000 PA + Benefits
My client is a Reading-based growing biotechn...
- Statistical Analyst I
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $107,000-140,000
RBW is partnered with a full-service CRO look...
- Senior Biostatistician
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $160,000-210,000
Looking for a change? We are partnered with a...