Clinical Research Associate 2 / Senior Clinical Research Associate
|Salary:||£60,000 - 70,000|
|Contact name:||Paul Adam|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
|Expiry date:||04 Jun 2023 11:59|
Clinical Research Associate 2 / Senior Clinical Research Associate – Variety of Interesting Therapy Areas
€60,000 - €70,000
I am delighted to be working for this small CRO who have an enviable name within the world of clinical research. Typically, they have partnered with Biotech’s, operating within the Benelux region however, due to exciting growth plans and continued success, they have expanded into the Netherlands.
Working within a Smaller CRO will give you the experience and offer you the exposure into a variety of duties that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to experience if you were to work for a large organisation.
You will be part of a close knit family who enjoy operating without a hierarchical framework and the CEO if very much hands on – coming from an impressive clinical background himself, he is on hand to actively support/nurture and develop his staff on all levels.
What duties they want from you! (This is not an exhaustive list)
- To build and maintain good collaboration with investigators and site personnel
- To prepare, conduct and report feasibility studies. perform submissions to Ethical Committees and Regulatory Authorities: initial submissions, notifications, amendments and safety information
- To collect, maintain all required essential documents
- To participate in international study teams.
- To coordinate audit and inspection preparation activities when required and ensure that corrective and preventive actions are implemented
- Degree in life science, preferably higher vocational education or academic degree You must have a CRO/Pharma or Biotech background 12 months ONSITE monitoring experience at the very least Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- You will be an excellent team player but one who is also very able to work on his/her initiative Proficient in analysing data and a strong problem solver. Willingness to travel, mainly throughout the Netherlands but this might extend further occasionally
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, to work with an organisation who will look amazing on your CV, contact Paul Adam email@example.com.
This is one of the many roles that I am currently working on so if this position isn’t quite right, please do contact me either way to discuss your career further.
I look forward to being a part of your success.
- Account Director
Job location: London Job salary: ££55,000 - £65,000
Join a prestigious healthcare advertising agenc...
- Freelance Regulatory Submissions Associate - South Korea
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a...
- Account Manager
Job location: London Job salary: ££40,000 - £45,000
Join a prominent healthcare advertising agency ...