RBW are looking to recruit a Director IT Business Systems for one of our biotechnology clients.
The Director of IT Business Systems manages the application group that has specific responsibility for building or configuring, maintaining, or enhancing, and eventually decommissioning applications through their life cycle, primarily focused on GxP systems.
Essential Experience & knowledge
- Experience in a similar role within a Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical company running an IT applications / operations / service team, demonstrating functional implementation and growth.
- Strong experience in Software design/development, application architecture, project management, software as a service (SaaS), software integration, automated software testing, data management/governance, business intelligence, and/or security.
- Must have experience in managing external IT service providers.
- Experience managing the risk and cost implications of IT contracts or contract negotiations.
- Financial accounting and reporting practices applicable to applications, costs and risks. Operating Financial / ERP applications in a SOX environment.
- Master Data Management definition, applications and governance, along with integration tools (EDI) and external orchestration suites
- Data Warehousing and Analytics systems selection, implementation and management.
- Development and implementation of processes and policies.
- Demonstrable capability to remain ‘hands-on’ in the short-term whilst also driving the function forwards as a leader.
- Proven ability to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical people to enhance understanding and drive decisions that lead to positive outcomes.
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix-management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated.
- Experience transitioning an organisation from traditional practices to agile work management.
- Experience in moving a company to digital with customer/patient connections and mobile applications.
- Project Management experience, Lean IT, agile work management, application development, and DevOps principles and frameworks.
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...