Group Account Director
|Contact name:||Nicky Stunt|
|Contact phone:||+44 1293 584 300|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
|Expiry date:||04 Jun 2023 11:59|
Are you an experienced Senior Account Director/Group Account Director with healthcare advertising experience looking for your next challenge? A fantastic, global healthcare communications agency is seeking a talented and dynamic individual to lead their Business Unit.
As the leader of the Business Unit, you will be responsible for managing a wonderful team offering them support and guidance. You will provide strategic counsel and direction, working closely with the strategy team as well as cross-functionally across the wider business on multiple accounts where you will have a leading role on key accounts. You will be working on a variety of exciting creative omnichannel projects and therapy areas including Rare Diseases, Neurology. Oncology and Cardiovascular.
The agency offers a wonderful culture with friendly and sociable colleagues who all embrace the wonderful values this agency has. Alongside a generous salary they have an incredible benefits package and impactful CSR policies.
• Drive new business opportunities
• Work closely with the senior leadership team and providing that bridge between SLT and the business unit
• Providing clear direction and manages teams across many projects and clients
• Supervises the development and execution of all tactical programmes within the Business unit from start to finish
• Provides strategic counsel and direction, working closely with the strategy team
• Supports with recruitment as required
• Works collaboratively and aligns processes with other business unit leads
• Leading on accounts and establishing, maintaining, and nurturing strong and valued client partnerships
• Delivering long-term valued brand relationships to the client and the agency
• Managing the supervision of projects to ensure timely completion, on strategy and within budget
• Taking responsibility for achieving revenue and profit targets for the business unit
• A proven track record of working as an SAD/GAD in a healthcare advertising agency, working on creative omnichannel campaigns
•Can commit to coming into the office at least once a week on Mondays
• Ability to lead the BU and manage the team
• Ability to drive new business
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong leadership and people management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and align processes with other business unit leads
• Proven experience in developing, training, and motivating direct reports
• A keen eye for detail and a results-driven mindset
If you have the experience and capabilities my client is looking for please apply with your CV. Any further questions please contact Nicky Stunt, Principal Manager on 01293 364066.
- Group Account Director
Job location: London Job salary: ££75,000 - £85,000
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Group...
- Senior Medical Writer
Job location: United Kingdom
Senior Medical WriterUK Based - Remote / Hybri...
- Freelance Regulatory Submissions Associate - Germany - Oncology & Rare Diseases
Job location: Germany Job salary: £€ DOE
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a...