My client is rapidly transforming the pharmaceutical landscape, making a real impact on people's lives as they are industry leaders in online performance benchmarking, SEO and SEO content solutions. They are looking for an ambitious individual with drive and passion to join them.
About the role:
- You will work closely with the VP, Client relations and development on all US accounts, ensuring clients receive the highest service level.
- Build and maintain strong and long-term relationships with clients
- Supporting pitch work to drive new business and retain existing accounts
- Leading on client calls, creating agendas and action summaries and overseeing the development of monthly reports
- Complete project management responsibilities ensuring timelines and standards are met
- Great with clients, you build relationships and rapport quickly
- Fantastic presentation skills in pitches and client meetings
- Strong skills in PowerPoint/Google slide to create client presentations
- Experienced with client services and account management
- Agency experience, ideally within digital health
- Great with time management
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including the use and creation of Excel formulae
- Great attention to detail
- Enjoy taking ownership of tasks/projects
Apply now, or for more information, don't hesitate to contact Nicky Stunt, Senior Manager at RBW Consulting, at +44 1293 364066.
- Healthcare Communications Project Manager
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££40,000
An independent creative healthcare communicatio...
- Medical Writer with Grants experience
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: £34000 to £65000
Role: Medical Writer (Any level) - with Grant...
- Account Director Med Comms, Remote
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££58,000 - £62,000
A brilliant independent agency is looking for a...