Medical Writer with Grants experience
|Salary:||£34000 to £65000|
|Contact name:||Stacey Croucher|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
|Expiry date:||28 Feb 2023 23:59|
Role: Medical Writer (Any level) - with Grants & proposal experience.
Locations: Remote – Anywhere in the UK / EU
This position can be full time or part time depending on the candidate.
My client is looking for a creative, resourceful & enthusiastic medical writer to join their global education team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of something new and growing. The team is still in its start up phase, so there is lots of diversity and growth potential attached to this role.
The Medical education team is a new business unit which sits as a subsidiary within a large global organisation. Providing a start-up feel, in an established & finically stable company.
You will be responsible for producing a wide range of medical educational content aimed at healthcare professionals, physicians & doctors on a global scale.
The role will consist of grant & proposal writing around independent medical education coupled with the development of actual medical content such as modules, infographics, microsites & webinars.
As the organisation is made up of a number of successful business units, there is plenty of opportunity for you to be involved in other entities within the business. Allowing you to be involve in creating a wide range of content including; promotional content, brand management & advertising. However, this is not essential and would be your choice.
· Writing, editing & proofreading
· Quality & data checking content
· Planning campaigns with the team
· Working with internal teams on the design, account management & programme management
· An ability to build strong relationships with both clients & internal teams
· Open to working across a range of therapeutic areas
· Education - Degree or above, ideally within Life Sciences
· PhD would be ideal but not essential
· Must have a minimum of 1 years writing experience within a medical communications agency
· Experience with writing medical educational grants or content similar
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in working in healthcare communications and medical education.
You will have excellent communication skills and be able to write clear & concise, scientific accurate content.
· 25 days holiday + Bank (if UK based)
· Life Cover
· Pension contributions up to 4%
· Staff discount scheme
· Discounted gym membership
· Be part of an organisation which has been rated in Forbes on numerous occasions for various awards, including one of the worlds largest public companies
This role will suit a creative & dynamic individual with a passion for medical education. Experience in grant writing in essential.
There is plenty of opportunity within the business to both professionally and personally grow and develop.
- Commercial Account Manager, Healthcare Communications
Job location: London Job salary: ££37,000
Are you a healthcare agency SAE or AM with a fl...
- Senior Medical Writer Remote
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££45,000 - £52,000
I'm looking for an SMW for an independent, mid-...
- Account Director, Healthcare Public Relations
Job location: London Job salary: £c. £60,000
Would you like to join a multiple award-winning...