A fantastic opportunity at a leading and award-winning global healthcare communications agency. A forward-thinking agency that embraces inclusive and flexible ways of working.
As a Director joining the healthcare PR team you will be familiar working across the full spectrum of pharmaceutical PR, particularly with data and regulatory communications. With your experience leading global accounts, you will be developing and implementing large scale plans. You will also lead and develop high performing teams.
You will be joining an agency that celebrates each employee offering them support and development with a people first approach.
· Data & Regulatory comms experience for global pharmaceutical clients
· Experience managing global accounts in a healthcare agency setting
· Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its regulations
· Ability to lead new business pitches
· Drive to guide and mentor junior team members
· Clear and confident communicator
For more information please call Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant.
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...