Principal Clinical Data Manager
|Salary:||££70-95,000 depending on experience and location|
|Contact name:||Louise Clark|
|Contact phone:||+44 1293 584 300|
|Published:||3 months ago|
|Expiry date:||19 Mar 2023 11:59|
Job Title: Principal Clinical Data Manager (Oncology)
Location: United Kingdom (fully remote)
Our client a medium sized established CRO, is recruiting a Principal Clinical Data Manager to join its European Data Management team
If you are an experienced Lead Data Manager with a minimum of 5 years Lead Data Management experience keen to find a role working with one sponsor with the opportunity to focus on oncology trials and remain very hands on rather than managing a team this role is worth considering! If you like working for an organisation, which is not metrics driven and very focused on building long term relationships please read on.
Typical Responsibilities will include
· Lead all activities for complex global clinical trials
· Serve as the principal function specialist for the department for assigned projects
· Project coordination
· Provide training on procedures and systems
· DMP, DVP, Database Visit Maps, QC Plan, DTS/DTA
· QC of DB build prior to formal UAT
· Track project progress and issue status reports
· Ensure the achievement of key milestones relating to the function, such as completion of tasks towards final database
· Attend sponsor related meetings
· Participate in business development meetings
· Documentation of new or revised departmental procedures and guidelines
· Budget management
· Continuous process improvement of departmental processes and procedures
· May indirectly supervise and mentor others, as needed
Typical Experience / Qualifications required
- Degree in the life sciences
- Previous CRO experience, however, Pharma experience may also be considered.
- 8 years plus experience within data management including people management
- Expert in EDC studies and ancillary data as well as good knowledge of GCP/ICH
For further information please contact Louise directly on +44 (0)1293 364114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Account Manager, Healthcare Communications
Job location: London Job salary: ££37,000
Are you a healthcare agency SAE or AM with a fl...
- Senior Medical Writer Remote
Job location: United Kingdom Job salary: ££45,000 - £52,000
I'm looking for an SMW for an independent, mid-...
- Account Director, Healthcare Public Relations
Job location: London Job salary: £c. £60,000
Would you like to join a multiple award-winning...