Geoff King at RBW Consulting is looking for an ambitious professional from the Life Science sector to work as a Principal Clinical Data Manager.
The company is a technology led European CRO pioneering the way the industry delivers clinical trials in the future. Their decades of pharmaceutical industry knowledge makes them one of the leading experts in the field, and are looking for employees who share the same passion and mind set of the company ethos.
This role would suit an adaptable, forward thinking and innovative individual combined with the industry knowledge of clinical trials. The role can be based in Europe or the UK (the role is fully remote).
As a Principal Clinical Data Manager you will provide leadership for clinical data management tasks and be responsible for the delivery of multiple, large or complex projects, acting as primary point of contact for client for functional aspects. Depending on your skills, experience and aspirations there may also be opportunities for specializing in certain data management aspects and mentoring junior team members.
- 5+ years Clinical Data Management experience
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of leading large / complex global oncology studies in CRO environment
- Database design / UAT, third-party vendor management, (central) data review and lock
- Understanding of CDISC CDASH and STDM
- Significant experience using data reporting and/or review tools and creating programming specifications
- Project budgets, timelines and resources
- Experience with preparing and leading client meetings (e.g., proposal defence presentations, kick-off meetings)
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
- Senior Statistician
Job location: Job salary: £€55K - €75K
Senior Statistician Ashley Clarke @ RBW consul...
- Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer
Job location: Job salary: £€50K - €68K
Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer Ashley Clar...
- All level Statisticians FSP - Germany
Job location: Job salary: £Up to €90,000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a ...