Ashley Clarke @ RBW consulting is currently recruiting for a Principal Statistical Programmer on a permanent basis working remotely.
The successful candidate will join an award winning company, listed in the Forbes 2020 for worlds best employers. They employ the best minds to help push the boundaries of human and data science.
Due to continuing growth, I am seeking additional innovative minds to join my clients biostatistics department to help shape the future.
You will be given access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas. You will be able to progress your career in the direction you choose to go and will encourage and mentor you along the way.
• Perform, plan co-ordinate, and implement the following for complex studies:
- The programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating
statistical tables, figures, and listing.
- The programming of analysis datasets (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and
- The programming quality control checks for the source data and to report the data issues
• Ability to interpret project level requirements and develop programming specifications, as
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to SP teams
• Fulfil project responsibilities at the level of technical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
• Directly communicate with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines
• Estimate programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables
• Use and promote the use of established standards, SOP’s and best practices
• Provide training and mentoring to SP team members
• Bachelor's Degree in Maths, Computer science, Statistics, or related field
• Several years’ Statistical Programming experience within the Life Science Industry
• Advanced knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
• Advanced knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS Graph and SAS Macro • Language
• Advanced knowledge of relevant Data Standards (such as CDISC/ADaM/SDTM)
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Business Development Manager
Job location: Reading, Reading, England Job salary: £Salary Range : £70 – 85,000 PA + Benefits
My client is a Reading-based growing biotechn...
- Statistical Analyst I
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $107,000-140,000
RBW is partnered with a full-service CRO look...
- Senior Biostatistician
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $160,000-210,000
Looking for a change? We are partnered with a...