QC Validations Specialist
|Contact name:||Simon Cowley|
|Published:||12 months ago|
|Expiry date:||06 Oct 2022 11:59|
Our well-funded and growing London-based biotech client has a range of Gene Therapy assets in either pre-clinical or early phase clinical trials, I am now recruiting a Quality Control Analyst for a 12-month FTC to support the development, validation and transfer of analytical methods into CRO and GMP Aseptic manufacturing contexts.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable analytical experience with a market-leading biotech and make a significant contribution to the development and execution of impactful Gene Therapy projects incorporating a range of clinical studies focused on potentially curative therapies for patients living with serious diseases.
As part of a busy and effective QC team, you will provide valuable guidance and analytical development support for the successful development of a range of significant therapeutics within the company's varied pipeline
If you have –
- Degree or master’s in relevant Biological Science
- 2 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical or other similar regulated industry (i.e. Biologics)
- Demonstrate experience in an analytical methods/validation role in the research or pharmaceutical industry.
- Preferably experienced with analytical techniques like qPCR, HPLC (RP-HPLC/SEC), ELISA, SDS/Western blot, cell culture and DNA extraction.
CALL ME ASAP FOR MORE DETAILS +441273 952189
This is a great opportunity to join an established company as they experience a period of exciting growth and development offering a wealth of opportunities for your own professional growth.
- Group Account Director
Job location: London Job salary: ££75,000 - £85,000
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Group...
- Senior Medical Writer
Job location: United Kingdom
Senior Medical WriterUK Based - Remote / Hybri...
- Freelance Regulatory Submissions Associate - Germany - Oncology & Rare Diseases
Job location: Germany Job salary: £€ DOE
RBW Consulting are proud to be partnered with a...