RBW are looking to recruit an Senior IT Project & Business Relationship / IT Business Partner on a permanent basis for one of our Biopharmaceutical clients.
The role is located just outside of Abingdon the role requires you to be onsite 2-3 days a week.
Essential experience they are looking for is someone that has strong experience as an IT Business Partner being the link between R&D and Clinical parts of the business to serve as liaison with the Information Technology (IT) department and all other departments to identify, forecast and address IT needs.
· Serve as liaison with the Information Technology (IT) department and all other departments to identify, forecast and address IT needs.
· Understand the Business Strategy, IT Strategy, and business process area strategy and ensure that these are best aligned.
· Communicate the activities and project details within the business area into the IT team so that they can be best supported, and vice versa.
· Identify appropriate technical solutions for business needs in partnership with the process owners and agreed suppliers, aligned to the IT architecture and business strategy.
· Consult with business areas to review IT usage, services, technology, and department-specific projects in order to identify, forecast and develop IT needs.
· Create, analyse & deliver project proposals to ensure appropriate resources, time, funding and other requirements are understood for successful delivery, utilising internal and third-party resources as most appropriate
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar roles within a Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience delivering projects within the R&D & Clinical business areas
· Experience of project & portfolio management and performance monitoring practices and methodologies.
· Extensive, demonstrable experience in forming solid business cases of projects of varying sizes/functions.
· Experience of building, maintaining and extending relationships across the organisation.
· Good business acumen and an interest in building up business understanding to help connect business needs and challenges to the right technical solutions.
· Experience of performing business and process analysis.
· Experience with managing the direct activities of others in a multi-project, multi-location environment.
· Familiarity with IT infrastructure including virtualization, configuration, cyber-security & compliance requirements for SaaS.
· Effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where this role may not directly control resources.
· Ability to spot the business implications of data system designs and the data requirements of user needs.
- Senior Director, Head of Biostatistics
Job location: Boston Job salary: £270000 to £280000
A globally aligned Senior Director, Biostatisti...
- IT Compliance Associate
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £23000 to £35000
I have an excellent opportunity to move into a...
- Formulation Scientist I, Lipid Nanoparticles
Job location: Boston Township
Company OverviewElevate your journey with an o...