Senior Clinical Operations Manager
Up to £70,000
The senior clinical operations manager will be accountable for the performance and compliance for assigned protocols with ICH/GCP and country regulations.
Working as a COM, you’re main responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the clinical projects across Belgium to ensure they comply with GCPs and SOPs regulatory requirements
- Oversees and tracks clinical research-related payments.
- Executes and oversees clinical trial country submissions and approvals for assigned protocols.
- Client facing where you will provide support and oversight to local vendors as applicable
- Take ownership of country and site budgets
If you’re a currently looking for a new clinical operations role and you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in clinical research
- Background with client facing roles
- Has the ability to proactively develop risk management and mitigation plans
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience as a COM
My client are a small CRO based in the south of the UK and will require you to work from the office 2 days a week then work from home the following 3 days, however, this could potentially be negotiable. If you’re interested, my client is really excited about an experienced COM joining their company where they can offer a competitive salary as well as an enticing benefits package.
Should you wish to take that next step into clinical operations, then reach out to me today:
? 01273 952187
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...