Senior QA Officer
Are you looking for?
- An international, dynamic company that offers a clear and genuine chance for career development?
- A quality assurance position that enables you to get involved in both operations and systems duties?
- A client facing responsibility from a quality perspective?
- The chance to work in a growing team with an engaging and involved team leader
- A quick and simple recruitment process with one site meeting?
- A strong benefits package?
If this sounds like a good fit, see what you need in return:
- At least 3 years of experience working in a QA capacity within a pharmaceutical GMP environment
- An operational focus in your previous quality positions
- Experienced in batch review and release
- Any experience with auditing and supplier management would be advantageous
- The ability and confidence to work directly with clients and customers
Quality, assurance, QA, compliance, batch, release, audit, supplier, documentation, GMP, manufacturing, production, contract, CDMO, solid, dose, non, sterile, associate, officer, lead, senior, non, sterile, associate, officer, lead, senior
- Associate Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Boston Job salary: £180000 to £230000
RBW is partnering with a clinical-stage, oncol...
- Account Manager - Healthcare Public Affairs
Job location: London Job salary: ££35,000 - £42,000
A boutique public affairs and PR health communi...
- Account Manager
Job location: United Kingdom
🌟Join an award winning team.🌟Are you a dynamic...