Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an international, full service CRO in the recruitment of a Senior Statistical Programmer to work as part of the global multi sponsor team.
Established over 20 years ago and now operating across the globe, this full service CRO provide trial management for multi-country clinical trials, including state-of-the-art information technology solutions and innovative approaches to the increasing complexity and variety of global clinical studies.
The Senior SAS Programmer is responsible for leading studies and developing SAS programs, generating datasets, tables, figures and lists for clinical trials, publication requests and health authorities.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Be the CDISC SDTM/ADaM expert; follow CDISC guidelines to generate SDTM datasets and related documents;
- Develop standard SAS macros and prepare the corresponding validation documents;
- Perform quality check on SAS programs/outputs created by another Statistician/SAS Programmer;
- Develop SAS programs/macros and utilities for data cleaning:
- Develop and validate SAS programs for identification of Protocol Deviations;
- Prepare, maintain, and archive of SAS programming documentation;
- Contribute to on-boarding of new associates and act as a mentor for junior staff;
- Keep informed on new SAS developments relevant to the clinical trial data management.
- Degree in relevant area
- 3+ years experience in SAS Programming within Life Science industry
- Knowledge and expertise in statistics and its applications to clinical trials;
- Solid knowledge of SAS and CDISC;
- Digital skills and good knowledge of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and system validation;
- Solid knowledge of SAS and experience in developing CDISC standard specifications and datasets (SDTM);
- Fluent in English;
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...