Senior Statistical Programmer (SAS)
I am currently recruiting for a global CRO operating in over 80 countries. They are one for the industry leaders striving to be the best at what they do. To achieve this goal it all comes down to employing the best minds and workers out there. If you also strive for the best, this company would be the perfect match for the next step in your career. The role is permanent and candidates can be based In UK or In Europe and will be able to work from home.
Job Overview - Statistical Programmer
You will lead and manage projects and program statistical analyses/reports, analyze datasets, tables, figures (or graphs), listings (TFLs) with an emphasis on CDISC ADaM programming. This role offers an opportunity to expand your skill-set and showcase your talent in an environment where progression is encouraged.
· Create, validate, execute, and generate statistical programs consisting of listings, safety and efficacy outputs (analysis datasets, tables, figures)
· Create, review, and finalize analysis dataset specifications
· Create, use, and modify project or department level macros
· Lead team(s) to produce high quality SAS programming outputs for all deliverables
· Serve as a mentor and help to train junior staff
· Monitor overall quality and productivity of assigned programming team members
· Provide analysis programming (ADaM/TLF) and ADaM specification development and support for or with your team
· Ensure completion of all programming project documentation
· Be responsible for developing, maintaining, and validating standard data structure and software
· Several years of experience successfully performing the role of Statistical Programmer, in the clinical research industry
· Experience leading Phase II and/or Phase III studies
· Experience creating and validating analysis datasets (CDISC ADaM standard preferred), and Tables, Listings, and Figures (TLF)
· Strong SAS programming experience
· Pinnacle 21 experience is strongly preferred
· Professional leadership skills coupled with exceptional communication skills
· Bachelor's degree required (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related scientific discipline); Master's degree or PhD preferred
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Business Development Manager
Job location: Reading, Reading, England Job salary: £Salary Range : £70 – 85,000 PA + Benefits
My client is a Reading-based growing biotechn...
- Statistical Analyst I
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $107,000-140,000
RBW is partnered with a full-service CRO look...
- Senior Biostatistician
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $160,000-210,000
Looking for a change? We are partnered with a...