|Contact name:||Nicky Stunt|
|Published:||28 days ago|
|Expiry date:||05 December 2021|
Supporting the creation and delivery of an in-house talent function, you will be key to promoting the company’s culture throughout the recruitment process. Attracting the best talent in the industry to join a highly successful and dynamic medical communications agency.
- Working in collaboration with People Director and People Operations Manager to ensure the search and selection process is created and implemented with a streamlined candidate process.
- Developing and managing an effective diversity and inclusion strategies which will continue the agencies fully inclusive culture.
- Be responsible for the administration and management of talent records, collating talent metrics and producing regular status reports.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs and creating recruitment plans and strategies.
- Develop effective onboarding and talent development processes to ensure a seamless candidate to employee transition.
- Support all new starter requirements from point of offer to the end of their first month of employment.
- CIPD level 3 or above
- Previously worked in a healthcare communications agency or similar fast-paced environment as an in-house recruiter.
- Highly organised with strong administration skills
- Clear and confident communicator both written and verbal
- Understanding of the entire employee lifecycle and HR
- Experienced user of MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Competent user of inhouse talent/HR software
You will be part of a close-knit team, in an organisation known for its wonderful culture. With state-of-the-art offices in London this role allows for a hybrid working model 2-3 days a week working from home. This is role is initially offered on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract with the view to becoming a permanent position.
If you would like to be a vital part of this newly created in-house team, please apply. For more information, please contact Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting.
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...