Are you a dynamic, strategic, and ambitious individual looking to make an immediate impact at an independent medical communications agency? Offering strategic consultancy to pharmaceutical clients and winning new business, this is an opportunity for you to really excel your career.
You will be responsible for…
- Managing key client accounts, building strong and meaningful relationships with clients to aid in the organic growth of the account. Offering them consistent and strategic consultancy.
- Pitching and winning new business.
- Line managing junior team members, assisting them with their growth and development.
- Contributing to company initiatives to improve the overall performance of the agency.
- A self-starter who enjoys an independent environment that allows you to have flexibility and creativity.
- Someone who enjoys a challenge.
- Passionate about working closely with clients, building relationships, and understanding their goals and objectives.
- A leader who is supportive of your team, guiding and mentoring those around you.
- A degree in a life science subject
- Great attention to detail
- A friendly and personable manner and can build relationships quickly with both internal and external stakeholders
- Drive and passion for growing and developing yourself and others
- High-level of commercial acumen
- A thorough understanding of medical communications and the delivery of tactical programmes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience working in a medical communications agency as a SAM or AD managing multiple clients.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme and flexible working with their UK office near to London and in the US.
My client is an independent medical communications agency; they embrace diverse thinking and intelligent thinking. The team is small, close-knit and dedicated to providing meaningful and compelling projects to their clients.
For more information, please contact Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting.
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...