I am working with a CRO which is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to expand their team in the UK.
- Perform on-site monitoring visits as well as site identification, feasibility and selection as required
- Responsible for evaluating, initiating, monitoring and closing out clinical study sites
- Ensure clinical projects are conducted, recorded, and reported in accordance with the project protocol
- Comply with Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Company SOPs and all applicable regulatory requirements
- Provide ongoing updates and support to project management
- At least 2 years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- Background across various therapeutic areas
- Excellent knowledge of ICH-GCP and any other relevant, local regulatory requirements
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
If you’re interested in this role, please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01273 952187
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...