Email Marketing Manager – Technology to the life science sector
Location - London and / or Remote
We are looking for an Email Marketing Expert who loves to be hands on to join a leading provider of technology to the pharmaceutical sector to support their small but growing digital communications team. The role will involve designing and delivering outstanding results helping client grow revenues from digital client programmes with line management responsibility. Previous experience working within the life science sector would definitely be beneficial however not essential.
Typical tasks will involve
- Developing and executing client digital marketing campaigns to the highest standard
- Working with the Head of Digital to provide expert email marketing input at the design stage of marketing programmes for pharmaceutical and medtech clients
- Provide reporting and analysis on client email programmes, supplying audience insights and recommendations
- Work closely with heads of departments to optimise client programme reporting in order to better demonstrate impact and ROI
- Build, test, and optimise automated email journeys across a range of functional areas
- Work closely with the Digital and Account Management teams to optimise email production processes to improve efficiency and capacity
- Supporting building user profiles based on email engagement, to help with the creation of audience segments to be used in client marketing campaigns
- Line management
What experience will you bring?
- Background of delivering results through email marketing. Experience of managing campaigns, developing timetables, and setting deadlines to achieve objectives
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using ESPs and marketing automation software
- HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
- Line management experience
This is an exciting time to join our client who has experienced considerable growth over the last 12 months. This role is newly created and is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. For further information please contact Louise directly on+44 (0)1293 364114
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
Job location: Job salary: £750000 to £85000
My client is a large biotech company who are lo...
- R&D Lab Manager
Job location: Dublin Job salary: £40000 to £45000
My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical...
- Clinical Research Physician
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £80000
Our client a leading global CRO is looking f...