My client is passionate about creating medicines and products that enable patients to improve the management of their health and focus on living their lives.
The client develops, manufactures and markets innovative and affordable medicines, specialising in sterile liquid products mainly used for treating respiratory conditions using Blow-Fill-Seal technology as well as injectable Combination Products such as a proprietary MS treatment.
The Runcorn site is also home to two R&D centres and a Sterile Training Academy— a centre of excellence within the company for sterile manufacturing, safety and compliance training.
This interesting and rewarding opportunity offers the successful candidate the opportunity to provide technical leadership and project management to new and existing products and processes to ensure robustness throughout the lifecycle of the product. You will work closely with a high-performing cross-functional team and act as the technical transfer lead in validation requirements for new products. In addition, you will use your finely tuned problem-solving techniques to solve complex drug product manufacturing and filling issues to a high Quality standard.
If you have;
- A qualification to minimum degree level (or equivalent) within Engineering, Physics or Life Sciences.
- Experience within a sterile or complex pharmaceutical, manufacturing environment.
- Project Management and manufacturing process improvement experience
- Strong skillset within new product introduction, technical transfer and associated regulatory requirements would be beneficial.
- In depth knowledge of cGMP and validation processes.
- Ideally experienced in at least some of these areas- Aseptic Processing, sterilisation technologies, process validation, Clean Room Technology and behaviours, cleaning validation, Media Simulation Studies and the generation of Sterility Assurance Packages.
Please contact me ASAP so we can discuss the opportunity.
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...