Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a mid-size CRO with over 20 years European and US experience supporting a range of high-profile pharmaceutical and cutting-edge biotechnology companies across multiple therapeutic areas in the recruitment of a Principal Biostatistician to join one of their Scottish, Italian or German offices.
Offering a flexible approach to work this organisation pride themselves on providing top tier employee work/life balance and have an excellent record of promoting and developing staff internally.
As Principal Statistician you will be working on varied therapeutic areas for a single sponsor, providing expertise as a key member of the study team working directly with the client. Acting as Project Lead Statistician you will also support the Management Team in training and mentoring junior Statisticians should you wish to take on the additional responsibility.
- Performs and leads the statistical analysis of a clinical study in compliance with the analysis plan and protocol
- Provide high quality statistical support direct to our clients whilst managing projects
- Provides statistical and methodological input for sample size calculation and protocol development
- Develops a detailed statistical analysis plan and related mock shells to pre-specify the statistical analysis according to the study protocol
- Performs or leads a quality control and senior review of the tables, listings, figures, datasets, inferential analysis, and statistical text to ensure compliance with the protocol and SAP
- Writes statistical reports and/or sections for the integrated study report, reviews the draft study report, and ensures that all data presented is correct
- Expert person, central reviewer of ADaM datasets, deliverables, and processes, keeping abreast with all regulatory developments within CDISC
- May assist in providing input into RFPs and bid defence meetings
Education & Experience:
- MSc or BSc in Statistics or Mathematics
- 8+ years experience as a statistician in life science/pharmaceutical/CRO environment
- Proven organizational and problem solving/decision making skills
- Expert knowledge of the applicable regulatory guidance
- Proficient in SAS software
- Good communication skills
- Project management and leadership skills would be advantageous
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...