Statistical Programmer (Senior & Principal Level)
Ashley Clarke @ RBW consulting is currently recruiting for a experienced Statistical Programmers on a permanent basis working remotely.
The successful candidate will join an award winning company, listed in the Forbes 2020 for worlds best employers. They employ the best minds to help push the boundaries of human and data science.
Due to continuing growth, I am seeking additional innovative minds to join my clients biostatistics department to help shape the future.
You will be given access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas. You will be able to progress your career in the direction you choose to go and will encourage and mentor you along the way.
• Perform, plan co-ordinate, and implement the following for complex studies:
- The programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating
statistical tables, figures, and listing
- The programming of analysis datasets (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and
- The programming?quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues
• Interpret project level requirements and develop programming specifications, as appropriate, for complex studies
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to SP teams and Statistical Programming department, for complex studies.
• Fulfil project responsibilities at the level of technical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
• Directly communicate with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines.
• Estimate programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
• Provide training and mentoring to SP team members
• Experience in SAS® Base, and good knowledge of SAS® graph and SAS® Macros
• Ability to implement more advanced statistical procedures as per specifications provided by Biostatistician.
• Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards (SDTM and ADaM)
• Thorough understanding of relational database components and theory
• Excellent application development skills
• Strong understanding of clinical trial data and extremely hands on in data manipulations, analysis and reporting of analysis results.
• Ability to work on multiple projects, plan, organize and prioritize activities
• Experience as technical team lead directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
• In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e. Good Clinical Practice
• (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
Job location: Job salary: £750000 to £85000
My client is a large biotech company who are lo...
- R&D Lab Manager
Job location: Dublin Job salary: £40000 to £45000
My client is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical...
- Clinical Research Physician
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £80000
Our client a leading global CRO is looking f...