Senior Clinical Database Programmer
I am recruiting for a technology led European CRO pioneering the way the industry delivers clinical trials in the future. Their decades of pharmaceutical industry knowledge makes them one of the leading experts in the field and are looking for their employees to share the same passion and mind set for the company ethos. This role would suit an adaptable, forward thinking and innovative individual combined with the industry knowledge of clinical trials. The role can be based in Europe or the UK (can be office, remote or hybrid).
Responsibilities- Clinical Database Programmer
- Work proactively with other functional leads to co-ordinate cohesive project deliverables
- Provide oversight across studies and coordinates activities with extended team members
- Develop the companies and/or sponsor standards to allow rapid accurate database programming.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new developments/functionality specific to Database Programming.
- Plan, execute and oversee all programming activities for clinical programs and studies
- Provide a good understanding or clinical trial protocols and their translation in data structure based on CDISC/CDASH
- Create eCRFs and visit schedules according to study protocols, libraries, annotated CRF and/or database specifications.
- Conduct programming and testing validation checks
- Knowledge of Medidata RAVE or Viedoc would be a plus
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- You’re proficient in SQL, Excel or other tools for data analysis (e.g. SAS)
- You’re keen to learn new things and enhance your programming skills
- You have significant work experience with exposure to concepts of clinical database applications and platforms with a knowledge of EDC and clinical processes
- You have experience as Lead Clinical Database Programmer (including client interactions) on multiple projects
- Degree or equivalent in mathematics, statistics, life sciences computer science, or related fields
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...