Geoff King at RBW Consulting is supporting a game changing CRO that is reinventing the way therapies are developed in the recruitment of a Project Data Manager to join their global, multi sponsor team.
As a forward thinking, top 10 global CRO you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and best pharmaceutical companies in the world on blockbuster drug trials. You will have excellent training and development opportunities, competitive salary & benefits, and the chance to improve patients’ lives around the world.
- Acts as Functional Lead for Data Management including primary contact for internal liaison between Data Management/Operations and Project Management, Clinical Monitoring, and other functional groups
- Coordinate the work of the assigned Data Management/Data Operations team
- Ensures launch, delivery and completion of all Data Management activities and milestones according to contractual agreement and relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), guidelines, and regulations
- Provides project specific training to internal and external audiences as required
- Responsible for financial management of assigned projects / programs, including revenue recognition, changes in scope and participation in internal project review meetings, including liaison with Finance and Contracts groups as
- Trains and mentors’ data management staff
- Prepares input for, and participates in proposal bid defence meetings
- 3+ years’ experience as a Data Manager and 2+ years managing projects
- Experience working in the clinical research industry within a CRO/Pharma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, equivalent related education and
- The ability to deal effectively with sponsors and internal customers at all levels
- Experience working in a matrix-structured environment is preferred
- Previous experience with budgeting is essential
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
- Senior Statistician
Job location: Job salary: £€55K - €75K
Senior Statistician Ashley Clarke @ RBW consul...
- Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer
Job location: Job salary: £€50K - €68K
Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer Ashley Clar...
- All level Statisticians FSP - Germany
Job location: Job salary: £Up to €90,000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a ...