As part of an exciting growth plan, a role has been created for an Account Management Director, to sit within their Account Management team. Reporting to the Head of Client Services, the key objective of this role is to establish, and account manage a portfolio of projects and programmes within their growing Scientific Communications practice, specifically related to Medical Affairs services including publications and Medical Information content.
- Provide senior level subject matter expertise to shape service offerings, forming strategic relationships with senior-level customer contacts and senior leaders
- Organically grow content businesses, introduces these capabilities and services to existing clients and assisting in the development of new portfolio of customers, developing an effective growth strategy
- Responsible for contracting and financial management of accounts and new business opportunities
- Responsible for leadership of business proposals, coordinating the right team members to contribute and liaising with client programme and procurement teams throughout; and for leading client presentations to pitch and refine opportunities
- Plus more
- Excellent understanding of biopharmaceutical lifecycle strategy as it pertains to Scientific and wider Medical Communications
- Proven expertise in developing, selling and delivering Publications and / or Medical Information content services in an agency setting
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Salary and Bonus
- Life Assurance, Pension & Private Health Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gym Discounts
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...