A fantastic opportunity at a leading and award-winning global healthcare communications and medical education agency. A forward-thinking agency that embraces inclusive and flexible ways of working.
You will be familiar working across the full spectrum of pharmaceutical PR, including data and regulatory communications. You will have experience in an agency working on a variety of business including global accounts, driving new business pitches and financial management, ensuring profitability of accounts, organic growth and forecasting.
You will be joining an agency that celebrates each employee offering them support and development with a people first approach.
· Experience driving new business pitches.
· Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its regulations.
· Experience working in an agency and working with global accounts.
· Clear and confident communicator
· Drive to mentor and guide junior team members
For more information please call Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant.
Job location: London Job salary: £30000 to £40000
Working on both internal marketing requirements...
- Project Manager, CRO Services
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
Project Manager (CRO Services) UK £55,000 - ...
- Project Data Manager / Project Manager
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £70000
Project Manager / Project Data Manger Ashl...