Ashley Clarke @ RBW consulting is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, Statistical Programming Therapeutic Area Lead on a permanent basis working remotely. Candidates can be based in either Europe or UK.
The successful candidate will join an award winning company, listed in the Forbes 2020 for worlds best employers. They employ the best minds to help push the boundaries of human and data science.
You will be given access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas. You will be able to progress your career in the direction you choose to go and will encourage and mentor you along the way.
This role will fulfil a role of Vaccine Therapeutic Area (TA) Lead for a dedicated customer and will interface with the customer and other internal departments. With global visibility, you will provide experienced, comprehensive, and advanced technical expertise and guidance as part of the Statistical Programming leadership team to review and develop process methodology for statistical analysis operations to meet internal and external clients’ needs. The TA lead will oversee the SP processes for the studies in the gastroenterology portfolio for the customer and be the primary point of SP contact for external and internal customers queries about the TA, to include quality oversight and management of quality concerns. In conjunction with other Statistical and SP TA leads, you will plan, schedule, and ensure adequate levels of training are carried out to meet workload requirements. Assist in the development of policies, procedures, and standards in support of customer’s expectations, to include collaborating with other TA leads to develop, recommend, and implement standard procedures, measures of performance, and training programs. Organize and allocate resources, according to multi-project requirements and deadlines. May assist in the hiring and supervising of department members.
• Technical responsibilities:
- Serve as a statistical programming consultant for other members of the department and
staff members from other Biostatistics departments within the company.
-May participate as high level lead statistical programmer on major project(s), as required
- Provide advanced technical expertise for internal and external clients.
- Independently bring project solutions to SP teams and the Statistical Programming
- Provide expert review of process and methodology development work with regard to SP
standards and validation procedures. Ensure the high quality and timeliness of deliverables
from the Stat Programming department and ensure the high quality of the QC expert
• Participate in project meetings and keep up to date on project issues
• Coordinate and participate in process improvements; oversee collection and reporting of Stat Programming metrics, implementation of revised work practices, new guidelines, and new software tools as they become available.
• Advise or lead the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
• Effectively allocate resources at the site level to achieve target utilization rates and project realization
• Participate in sales meetings as required; oversee proposal preparation; ensure that all proposals bid by the department have an adequate budget, and sufficiently detailed set of budget assumptions.
• Manage project budget and resource requirements: understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage Out of Scope and provide revenue and resource forecasts for groups of studies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent
• Expert knowledge of SAS and technical database skills
• Expert knowledge of statistics and/or the clinical drug development process
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Working knowledge of relevant Data Standards such as CDISC/ADaM
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Business Development Manager
Job location: Reading, Reading, England Job salary: £Salary Range : £70 – 85,000 PA + Benefits
My client is a Reading-based growing biotechn...
- Statistical Analyst I
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $107,000-140,000
RBW is partnered with a full-service CRO look...
- Senior Biostatistician
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $160,000-210,000
Looking for a change? We are partnered with a...