Are you an experienced healthcare copywriter who loves to create moving and compelling copy that can stop people in their tracks? Working with an Art Director partner, you will challenge and push creative briefs, driving creativity with your fantastic writing skills across multiple channels.
- Developing concepts through to the execution, presenting to both internal and external stakeholders and keeping everyone updated on the progress of projects
- Taking ownership in client meetings of all written elements of the brief and project; clearly and confidently communicating with key stakeholders
- Working with the production team to identify and engage with suitable external suppliers
- Building solid internal relationships with the Account handling team and medical writers to ensure the brand and planning process is appropriate.
- You love writing and come up with fantastic ideas for creative copy; you like to push boundaries and bring out emotions with your words
- You have a thorough understanding of how to interpret and read clinical trial data and understand the appropriate vocabulary, phrases and messaging used when working with the pharmaceutical industry and the ABPI Code of Practice
- Your portfolio can highlight your extensive work within healthcare/pharma and demonstrates working with a variety of clients and audiences
- You have a broad knowledge of media channels, including – direct advertising, press advertising, radio, TV and digital.
Alongside an excellent starting salary, this opportunity has many benefits, including mental health and mindfulness support; this company puts its employees and their happiness at the centre. Along with private healthcare, corporate gym membership, Life Assurance, Income protection scheme and private pension.
With stunning London offices that encourage a collaborative, fun and social working environment - they have the WOW factor! The company is working on a hybrid model, with employees being in the office 2-3 days per week; however, people tend to want to be in more often than not!
This opportunity is to work for a global healthcare communications agency; they foster a warm and inclusive culture and ensure that everyone is given equal opportunities in their career. They have a people-first approach to not only the work they do but to their employees.
Please contact Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting, for more information.
- Senior Statistician
Job location: Job salary: £€55K - €75K
Senior Statistician Ashley Clarke @ RBW consul...
- Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer
Job location: Job salary: £€50K - €68K
Senior SDTM Statistical Programmer Ashley Clar...
- All level Statisticians FSP - Germany
Job location: Job salary: £Up to €90,000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with a ...