Principal Statistical Programmer (SAS)
I am currently recruiting for a global CRO operating in over 80 countries. They are one for the industry leaders striving to be the best at what they do. To achieve this goal it all comes down to employing the best minds and workers out there. If you also strive for the best, this company would be the perfect match for the next step in your career. The role is permanent and candidates can be based In UK or In Europe and will be able to work from home.
Responsible for creating, validating, and executing a range of statistical programs and applies extensive domain knowledge in the programming of datasets, tables, figures, and listings for quality and accuracy.
The Principal Statistical Programmer will lead and execute multiple projects in parallel, including ongoing coaching and mentorship of individual team members. In this client-facing role, the Principal Statistical Programmer is responsible for leading programming deliverables for complex assignments. The Principal Statistical Programmer will invest in building long-term relationships with clients in a partnership role.
The Principal Statistical Programmer will implement creative solutions to balance competing priorities and focus on exceeding client expectations. They will provide managerial leadership including mentorship and training of direct reports.
· Lead and manage the assigned programming team's deliverables at the study and program level to ensure project objectives are met within budget, to agreed timelines and to the highest standard of quality.
· Proactively plan for and implement effective resource planning, task allocation and tracking of workload in accordance with agreed metrics (e.g. KPIs) and quality standards.
· Deliver high quality statistical programming deliverables for all assignments that consistently meets study timelines, quality standards, sponsor and/or contractual requirements.
· Efficient use of SAS, and adherence to SAS programming guidelines.
· Create and validate listing and safety outputs (analysis datasets, tables, figures)
· Create and validate efficacy outputs (analysis datasets, tables, figures)
· Create and validate complex programs (such as project or departmental macros)
· Create analysis dataset specifications (ADaM or client-specific)
· Set-up standard programming directories and start-up utilities.
· Create, document and validate project/study-macros at the table, listing and figure level.
· Liaise effectively with other functions (e.g., PM, DM, MW), as required during the life of the project.
· Travel (approximately 5%) domestic and/or international
· 8+ years of experience successfully performing the role of Statistical Programmer, in the clinical research industry
· Experience with leading multiple projects in parallel - including Phase II and/or Phase III studies
· Experience with creating and validating analysis datasets (CDISC ADaM standard preferred), and Tables, Listings, and Figures
· Pinnacle 21 experience is strongly preferred
· Expert knowledge of SAS
· Professional leadership skills coupled with exceptional communication skills
· Education: Bachelor's degree required (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related scientific discipline); Master's degree or PhD preferred
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Ashley Clarke on +44 (0) 1273 952 363 and send your CV through using the apply button on this page.
- Business Development Manager
Job location: Reading, Reading, England Job salary: £Salary Range : £70 – 85,000 PA + Benefits
My client is a Reading-based growing biotechn...
- Statistical Analyst I
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $107,000-140,000
RBW is partnered with a full-service CRO look...
- Senior Biostatistician
Job location: Job salary: £Salary- $160,000-210,000
Looking for a change? We are partnered with a...