Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for a Principal Statistical Programmers to join an exciting, biopharmaceutical company as they look to expand their existing Rare Disease teams in the UK, Belgium and Germany.
As Principal Statistical Programmer you will be working as part of a relatively new compound team within Rare Disease and will have the responsibilities of leading studies, mentoring junior team members and working closely alongside the management team to support successful submissions globally in 2022 & 2023.
Along with strong technical ability with CDSIC SDTM & ADaM, datasets, review outputs and datasets you will be expected to be outgoing with leadership qualities to assist in project management and vendor oversight.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Leads and supports statistical programming activities for assigned clinical studies, submissions and development initiatives.
- Provides a high level of effective collaboration for statistical programming initiatives with key team members and CROs
- Program, validate, maintain, and document statistical analysis programs for asset development on the basis of the SAP and of other documents
- Ensures that submission and study datasets (SDTM and ADaM), tables, figures, listings, statistical output, and program documentation meet standards requirements of regulatory agencies and other departments.
- Supports direction, motivation, and oversight of statistical programming resources (internal and external) for timely delivery of all statistical programming outputs. Mentors and trains other statistical programmers as needed.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- SAS programming experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or biotech)
- Knowledge of CDSIC standards and industry best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to email@example.com or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.
- Freelance Senior CRA
Job location: United Kingdom
I am currently partnered with a globally recogn...
- Human Resources Director UK
Job location: London Job salary: £100000 to £120000
Human Resources Director – Healthcare techno...
- Senior Technical Manager, Statistical Programming
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £85000
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for ...