- Senior CPM - Biologics/Biosimilars
- Company: Pharmaceutical
- Salary Range: €75,000 - €95,000 (depending on experience)
- Phase III studies
- Location: Remote (with monthly visits to office in Europe - will discuss upon application)
RBW Consulting are excited to announce an opportunity on behalf of one of our close clients. You will report into a line manager that RBW have worked with for 5+ years, with frequent positive testimonials regarding their leadership and friendly demeanour. This company are a mid-sized Pharmaceutical that produce modern and affordable treatments across multiple therapeutic areas. This admired sponsor has a rich history of innovation and stability; colleagues here always have the room for personal and professional development. They are proud to work with bright young talent as well as seasoned professionals in the industry. With a mixture of short communication lines and ample resources, this role will give you the flexibility and support necessary to perform the way you want to.
The Senior Clinical Project Manager will help drive forward interesting biologics studies in phase III of development. The CPM will act as a matrix leader and will be accountable for the timely execution of specific tasks within their assigned projects. The ideal candidate will enjoy a hands-on approach to their sites and will have great experience managing CROs to get the most out of their sites. The ideal candidate will be expected to utilize their study management experience and stabilize an interesting phase III project spanning across Central Europe and North America.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to showcase their project management experience and take full ownership for the success of their assigned biologics trials. You will report into a line manager RBW Consulting have worked with for 5+ years, with frequent positive testimonials regarding their leadership and friendly demeanor.
- Conduct feasibility, pre-study visits, site initiation visits, monitoring visits and/or close out visits as necessary
- Ensure that the monitoring team are trained on study specific procedures and aspects
- Coordinate and oversee project activities
- Successfully manage the vendors involved in the study
- Ensure that the monitoring activities are conducted as well as regularly reviewing the activity of monitoring, remote monitoring, contact and telephone contact reports
- Update and check the Trial Master File (TMF) of the studies as well as ensuring that the site TMF are checked by the monitoring team according to sponsor procedures
- Degree in a scientific field
- In depth knowledge of GCP and techniques for the monitoring of clinical trials
- At least 5 years global project/study management experience
- Experience managing CROs and being point of contact for external vendors
- Predominantly remote working
- Reimbursed travel
- Study autonomy and no micro-management
- Competitive renumeration
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 1273 584 300
Please click ‘apply’ or contact Joe Pearce for any further information
About RBW Consulting
RBW Consulting is a life sciences talent & strategic consultancy with purpose, delivered through what we call Human Intelligence. We help life sciences businesses change the world by giving them the people, insight & networks to innovate and scale. We are proud of our role in helping companies deliver better health and wellbeing outcomes for patients We give back by playing an active role in funding initiatives that change lives We’ve created a culture rooted in support, transparency and mutual commitment. We lead with our values from the inside; empowering and investing in our people is more important than short-term commercial gain.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency
RBW Consulting is an equal opportunity workplace. We prioritize talent (both current and potential) over resumes, challenge the status quo, and value people as our most important asset. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, colour, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, visible or invisible disability, medical condition, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status. We strive to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all levels and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Director/Sr Director Quality Assurance
Job location: Boston
ResponsibilitiesOversee suppliers of raw mater...
- Director/Sr Director Regulatory Affairs
Job location: Cambridge
About the JobDirector/Senior Director Regulato...
- VP Immuno-oncology
VP, Immuno-oncology- Cell Therapy CompanyJob re...