My client have a pressing requirement for someone to join their team in a dual role covering medical information (MI) and pharmacovigilance (PV) functions on a Senior Officer level.
The overarching goal is to ensure that PV/MI activities are performed in accordance with current legislation, maintaining relevant processes and procedures, collaborating with other company departments, and managing third-party PV providers in order to safeguard the interests of patients and healthcare professionals while complying with legal/regulatory requirements.
This is a key role in a growing team and will offer the chance to learn and develop your career in a friendly and supportive team environment. The role is based in South-West London, with two days in the office and 3 from home.
- Ensure pharmacovigilance (PV) activities are completed in an efficient and effective manner, and in compliance with company procedures and relevant legislation and regulation.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to internal colleagues on PV and product safety matters.
- Provide high-quality Medical Information (MI) service to external third parties regarding products marketed and manufactured by the company, ensuring MI enquiries are handled appropriately in line with the code of conduct.
- Liaise with PV service providers to ensure that activities performed by them are in accordance with current legislation and performed in a timely manner, in order to safeguard the business’ interests.
- Create and review Pharmacovigilance Agreements with suppliers and other 3rd party organizations to ensure that procedures are in place to cover all pharmacovigilance activities and that responsibilities are made clear.
- Maintain the organization’s Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurance system and comply with relevant legal and compliance requirements, regulatory and ethical standards, and SOPs.
- Educated to degree level in a science degree or equivalent
- Sufficient experience within Pharmacovigilance and/or Medical Information
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal communication skills/positive telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Ability to critically appraise scientific/clinical data
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; effectively applies technical knowledge to solve non-routine problems
- Good IT skills
This is an immediate, full-time permanent opportunity. If you have the essential skills required and would like to discuss the full detail of the Job Description, required competencies, and remuneration, please contact Katie Dunbar on +441293 584300, or apply with your CV to arrange a confidential discussion.
- Senior Bioinformatician
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £Up to £65,000 + benefits
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with an...
- Clinical Trial Manager (COM)
Job location: Job salary: £SEK780,000 - SEK820,000
Clinical Trial Manager (COM) / Remote in Sweden...
- Medical Advisor - rare diseases
Job location: Denmark Job salary: £Up to 900,000DKK
Medical Advisor (rare diseases) Denmark, Sa...